Arthrons reaction fire

Lone purpose? They don’t shoot without Return Fire?

They shoot once at the beginning of your turn if a target is available (usually in cover) and if you control them with your technician (which uses AP & WP from your tech).
So I can’t tell that one shot is really their purpose.

Turrets RF is meaningless, they will hardly survive more than one attack, and sometimes not even one.

With my technician giving +20 armor, they are at 50 armor and Arthrons decide to only use grenades against them. So they survive several turns until my tech has no more WP. With a second technician I guess they would be hardly ever harmed. And the technician can repair the turrets.

Ok but it’s just a way to play, control turret and position them well to avoid enemy attacks is very powerful. So ok RF turret can be useful but is no way predominant, turret throw/control is extra powerful on tactical point of view.

EDIT: And the armor bonus should not stack, they need fix it. Including the ability to restore will right after armor boost skill.

Rattlesnake (Piercing) & Scorcher (Laser) can still dish out big damage, but not as much as other soldiers on the field in endgame.
Rattlesnake: 8 shots, 40 damage, 30 piercing
Scorcher: 10 shots, 60 damage

I voted on the feedback tool to have this fixed. And I use only one at a time. It’s already ultra powerful with just one.
You take 6 heavy/berserker tanks and 2 technicians (to relay themselves) and you can pretty easily clear a map.

For me first two turrets are already very powerful, you don’t need convince me on that.

Yes auto limit to one armor bonus, but then armor bonus plus restore will is an OP hole difficult to manage and auto nerf. I don’t use much armor bonus because of that. And again, I don’t put in question the utility of Armor Bonus plus Turrets RF. I’m saying that it’s not more powerful than throw turret and two control aimed shot with a ballistic system. Or if it is it’s through abusing armor bonus and will restore in one turn.

I hadn’t thought about it because it’s the first time I do a full New Jericho game …
… but “electric armor” only uses WP, so you can “restore will” after that and have only one technician.

The easy way to prevent it is to make “electric armor” cost 1AP.
An other more subtle way could be to limit the ability to a certain distance so your technician still needs to follow everyone and use AP (that prevents him from restoring).