You go do that now!

I was trying help you locate the source of your problem (at least in my mind).
Now your Feedback is totally alien to my experience with the game so far, I just haven’t had the same problems that you have had.

NOW YOU CALL ME A TROLL!

Please! I would like to know what a moderator thinks?

Try reading the thread.

You don’t think I have already done that?

Yep nice one!
Another useless comment, lol and you call me the troll!

You go on about them implementing a system that is actually already in the game, just the colours are not the yellow that you want!

I am pretty sure that your problems with the game are carbon-based, the silicon seam sound to me

Not even slightly. If you had, you’d know I never mentioned anything about difficulty. Instead, you keep complaining that we want to make the game too easy, because we don’t agree with you.

…What the heck? This is the last time I’ll ask you to stop trolling the thread and disrupting discussion.

You were making fine discussion before, but when people didn’t agree with you, your comments became “lolz, git gud, you’re trolls.” Apparently I’m trolling my own thread, my issue is that the overwatch cone is not yellow, and has everything to do with difficulty and nothing to do with the things I said in this thread.

You wanting to be perfectly safe behind half cover in the middle of a fire-fight, has everything to with difficulty.

You want to play on the hardest setting, but complain when a poorly positioned unit gets its arse handed to you, has everything to do with difficulty.

You want a system implemented, that is already there, probably has more to do with the difficulty of sight if you are running lower specs. However on the higher settings it is as plain as day too me.

I originally put the lolz in because that was the first time that you mentioned that you were playing on legindary and I was playing on vetrian, hence I understood where some of the confusion and miss communication was comming from, it was from the different difficulty settings.

The entire thread your comments are ambiguous, when I try to focus on the particular problem you avoid it and become even more vague.

If you actually read the thread (like you keep telling me too) it was kane who got on to the difficulty side of the argument not me, I even stated that ok maybe I didn’t understand, but NO instead of explaining your position, you just go name-calling troll slandering.

You make comments like

I am then like “No it is not random at all” if you look closely there is no random involved, you just have to make sure that your unit can actually see what it is you want them to shoot at.

Again not the same on Veteran, hmm could be a difficulty setting?

At the start, I didn’t think it was anything to do with the difficulty setting, but now that you have mentioned it so many times I am absolutely sure this is the case.

Summary

Is fine and works great on veteran Difficulty

Not needed, already implemented, you just need to notice it.

Not a % game uses different metrics to dice rolls.

System concept is really good, yes there are some bugs with some combinations of hit boxes.

I put these as the same thing.
Crouching etc. has been streamlined out of this game.

Yes definitely agree, this would be nice, but as it is it is not a game breaker.

Probably put this one with the cover, yer you do find a few annoying false hints but again these can be avoided easily just by looking.

IMO difficulty should be like:
Rookie: Anyone should be able to finish the game and enjoy the story.
Veteran: Don’t make stupid mistakes or you will be punished.
Hero: Even small mistakes will be punished.
Legend: Unless you are a flawless player you won’t make it.

From what I get, form what you have been saying the Legendary setting is going to live up to my expectations :slight_smile:

While I will probably not even try Legend until after I have finished and gotten board of Hero, which in turn I won’t get to until I have finished the different endings on Veteran.

I am just sorry that even just over a week after release you believe that you are worthy of a legend win and are just not enjoying the game because of this simple choice. Unless you are a backer and have had heaps of time, but then I am just glad that you were unable to influence the devs in any way.

However, I have been completely satisfied with the latest patch as they have fixed all the little bugs that I have mentioned, yes there are still bugs but it is also early days.

In the end, I just disagree with your POV and just want to add another perspective to balance the argument, does this make me a troll; sorry NO it doesn’t.

Bye!

Why do you keep lying about what I said? anyone can scroll up and read it. I even told you for extra clarity:

But you’ve been ignoring everything we say for the sake of causing drama, and so replied like this:

I keep you to that. Do not post in this thread again.

A developer has already looked at this thread, and said he agreed with most of the feedback. So unfortunately the game is going to get “easier” and you won’t be able to use the same bugs to win. I doubt he misread it and thinks I want the Overwatch cone to be coloured yellow, as you somehow did.

Goodbye :slight_smile:

EDIT: Annnnd… of course the troll is coming back to post in the thread again, after saying he’s done with the discussion and leaving. It’s all just attention seeking, after all.

Lol, you said that getting shot in the head behind low cover should be rare, so I said that basically being behind low cover the only spot that you would be shot is in the head and you call me a lier.
(are personal attacks, like calling people trolls and liers, the only thing that your argument has got left?)

I already told you what this was supposed to mean!

The fact that your comments were vague and that the little details you consistently left out made a big difference!

Ok so you keep telling me that I don’t read or misread every thing

So how was I supposed to interpret this?

I am going to have to hold you to this;
Less you forget more of what you have already posted and forget to scroll up to see,
(which is probably the biggest problem you are having with the game).

I’ll leave this to the moderators to see to. Everyone else, please feel free to continue the discussion, and ignore this unfortunate derailing of the topic.

Accidentally directed this at TehRoach, meant to post it at the thread itself.

I am pretty sure this descussion died, the second that your argunment ran out of steam and you started calling people trolls.

PS: Can’t even use the forum buttons properly; But any problems in the actual game must be the game and not me.

So yer I think:

about raps it up :slight_smile:

It seems we should now be able to resume genuine discussion. EDIT: I literally spoke too soon.

Since a Dev came by to OK the list of features in general, I figure there isn’t much left to discuss. I hope they remember the features like colouring enemy icons above their heads, and go to the trouble of colouring tiles within OW’s cone.

I’ve added some ideas as I’ve come up with some, but that seems to about cover it. A lot of the issues I covered here are just genuine bugs, anyway, so most of them were already sure to get fixed.