Valygar - new moderator introduction

Hello everybody!

My nickname is Valygar and I am 30 years old. I am from the Czech Republic, but I am living in Sofia, Bulgaria. I started working for Snapshot Games this February as community support which basically means customer/player support and moderator. So I will be replying to some emails and moderating this forum, Canny, Facebook, Discord, etc. together with UnstableVoltage.

I was a PC gamer my whole life and I still am. My nickname originates from Valygar Corthala from Baldur’s Gate II which is for me the best single-player game ever. My favorite genres of PC games are strategies and RPGs. That is probably why I spent TOO much time in my life with DotA because it interconnects these two genres and the game is very competitive which I like. Some of my other favorite games: Fallout 2, Fallout 1.5 (this is mod made by Czech fans), Planescape Torment, Gothic (1 and 2), Warcraft 2 and 3, Starcraft (I prefer 1), Heroes of Might and Magic (2 is my favorite), Jagged Alliance 2, Original War, Command & Conquer (Tiberian Sun and Red Alert 2 the most) Transport tycoon, Travian and so on.

I have spent plenty of time on many different forums during my life and last 2 years I was working as a full-time moderator. I like forums a lot because I think that they are the best source of human experience and non-superficial information on the internet. And also because they are full of smart people :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to the madhouse Valygar, straight jacket and tie are required in the formal dining hall.

2 Likes

Hi! I’m glad UV has someone to share the burden of listening to our moaning with XD

4 Likes

Dobry Den, Valygar. Look forward to reading your posts.

1 Like

Welcome! As others have said - Welcome to the mad house! :slight_smile:

2 Likes