Please give us an experience bar on the personnel screen

EDIT: I̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶e̶x̶t̶r̶e̶m̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶p̶f̶u̶l̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶e̶r̶i̶e̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶n̶e̶l̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶e̶e̶n̶.̶ ̶I̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶n̶o̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶s̶o̶l̶d̶i̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶i̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶a̶r̶.̶ ̶I̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶r̶o̶x̶i̶m̶a̶t̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶u̶n̶t̶i̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶(̶o̶r̶ ̶e̶x̶a̶c̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶h̶)̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶ ̶I̶n̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶s̶e̶s̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶s̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶e̶e̶n̶s̶h̶o̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶b̶a̶t̶t̶l̶e̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶k̶e̶e̶p̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶p̶a̶p̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶c̶r̶e̶d̶i̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶c̶u̶m̶b̶e̶r̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶c̶o̶n̶s̶i̶s̶t̶e̶n̶t̶.̶ (MadSkunky pointed this out to me. It is on the top right in fine print on the individual character screen for anyone else who missed it.)

A nice quality of life addition to this would be an indicator for how many xp/hour they are getting from training facilities.

There is nothing in the personnel overview, I agree it would be handy to have something there.

But this is not necessary:

In the single soldier view accessed by the personnel screen or via the geoscape GUI the experience is stated:

Edit:

2 XP/ hour per training facility and here is the info in game:

3 Likes

Thank you! I have looked for that and never noticed it there.

I meant totalling it up for us and putting it right beside that nice little xp readout on the character screen that you pointed out. Yes, we can do the math ourselves, but it involves switching to the base screen, counting our training facilities, and remembering/checking whether we have the New Jericho training upgrade. Not critical, but a very nice little quality of life upgrade.

1 Like