Here are just some general questions. I'm interested to see the strategy elements to see how they are envisioned to work and I personally hope they have a more sophisticated interaction between strategy and tactical gameplay.
- How many non-combat types of staff will we actually have control over?
- I.e. Scientists, Engineers, Doctors, Spys, Leaders etc?
- Will there be a need to deploy, protect, rescue our own non-combat units
- Can non-combat be used in tactical for any benefits (such as discovering artifacts etc)
- Will we get to hire from a pool and will they all have different things to bring to the table or is it just a headcount?